Welcome. Don't forget to login.
Welcome. Don't forget to login.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» in seattle
How to fix "LERP(Registry)" / Config Download I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:56 pm by crash-override

» Important: Steam Info
How to fix "LERP(Registry)" / Config Download I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:26 pm by Metal Monkey

» Steam dropping EA games
How to fix "LERP(Registry)" / Config Download I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 am by Rodekill

» How to get BC2 GUID (For TWL, etc)
How to fix "LERP(Registry)" / Config Download I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:52 am by Metal Monkey

» Game Types and Modifers
How to fix "LERP(Registry)" / Config Download I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:38 pm by Metal Monkey

» Patch update! 1.4v released-How to update
How to fix "LERP(Registry)" / Config Download I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:00 pm by Metal Monkey

» Season 2 TWL Bad Company 2 4vs4 SR
How to fix "LERP(Registry)" / Config Download I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:23 pm by Strawberyyogurt

» Crysis 2 Roster/Tags
How to fix "LERP(Registry)" / Config Download I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:31 pm by Metal Monkey

» December 2010 Patch notes
How to fix "LERP(Registry)" / Config Download I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:57 pm by Metal Monkey

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How to fix "LERP(Registry)" / Config Download

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Metal Monkey

Metal Monkey

Warn Level : How to fix "LERP(Registry)" / Config Download 72b0o2

How to fix "LERP(Registry)" / Config Download Empty
PostSubject: How to fix "LERP(Registry)" / Config Download   How to fix "LERP(Registry)" / Config Download I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:42 am

Most of you will notice when you type "net_graph 1" in console a new thing pops up tjat says "lerp". Basically the higher the Lerp, the worse your registry is without explaining it any more than that. Here are the 2 settings you should base your config file on. You can either edit your config file and change it to read only or you can do this ingame, but with the second option it may not save without making it "read-me only". Of course you could download the file listed below and name it "autoexec.cfg". Then place in your ........cstrike/cfg folder.

Here are what I have found to be the best for each type of server:

Note: You may have to tweak this to fit your needs.
66 Tic Server:
rate 30000
cl_updaterate 66
cl_cmdrate 66
cl_interp 0.033
cl_interp_ratio 2

100 Tic Server:
rate 50000
cl_updaterate 100 or 101
cl_cmdrate 100 or 101
cl_interp 0.0152
cl_interp_ratio 1