Welcome. Don't forget to login.
Welcome. Don't forget to login.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» in seattle
Game Modes I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:56 pm by crash-override

» Important: Steam Info
Game Modes I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:26 pm by Metal Monkey

» Steam dropping EA games
Game Modes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 am by Rodekill

» How to get BC2 GUID (For TWL, etc)
Game Modes I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:52 am by Metal Monkey

» Game Types and Modifers
Game Modes I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:38 pm by Metal Monkey

» Patch update! 1.4v released-How to update
Game Modes I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:00 pm by Metal Monkey

» Season 2 TWL Bad Company 2 4vs4 SR
Game Modes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:23 pm by Strawberyyogurt

» Crysis 2 Roster/Tags
Game Modes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:31 pm by Metal Monkey

» December 2010 Patch notes
Game Modes I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:57 pm by Metal Monkey

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Game Modes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Metal Monkey

Metal Monkey

Warn Level : Game Modes 72b0o2

Game Modes Empty
PostSubject: Game Modes   Game Modes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:53 am

Game Modes:

Rush -- The Rush game mode consists of an assault force attempting to destroy pairs of objectives. By destroying the two initial objective crates, a secondary set of objectives will open and the assault continues. Repeating this process will open up the third and then final pair of objectives. The assaulting team wins by destroying all objectives, while the defensive gains a victory by stopping the assault.

Conquest -- Conquest is the classic Battlefield game type where two teams battle each-other over control of outposts.

Both teams start with a full bar of health which falls slightly each time a team member is killed. The more control points are owned by the opposing team, the more team health is lost each per death. Each map has series of these control points scattered throughout the landscape, and a team can gain control over a territory by standing near the outposts flag pole when there is no members of the opposing team in close proximity of the control point.

Squad Deathmatch -- Squad Deathmatch is a brand new multiplayer mode in the Bad Company series. In this game mode, 4 squads of 4 players each race each other to be the first to reach 50 kills. The center of each Squad Deathmatch map contains one Infantry Fighting Vehicle, and squad mates can spawn on the outer edges of the map or on their squad mates.

Squad Rush -- Squad Rush is similar to rush in that it is focused on attacking and defending M-Com objectives. There are a number of differences however. Each team can only have 1 squad for a maximum of 4vs4. The levels are also smaller, and contain only two sections with a single M-Com objective. The matches are designed to be fast-paced and hectic providing a high level of instant intense action.
Back to top Go down
https://thepz.board-directory.net

Game Modes
Page 1 of 1